I will trial a new schedule and price structure while studio class sizes are limited to 10 students (due to social distancing guidelines). The program may be varied in response to demand and once I see how it all works.
Studio classes at Moore Street Yoga Room, a dedicated yoga space:
Bookings and advance payments are required for studio classes.
Please bring your own mat and a towel to class. Alternatively, I have second hand mats that you can buy before class. If you can bring blankets and a strap that’s great. Other equipment that can be wiped down will be available for you to use. If you are feeling unwell or have any respiratory symptoms, please do not come to the studio.
- Monday: 10.00am – 11.30am (from Sept. 28)
- Wednesday: 10.00am – 11.30am
- Thursday: 6.00pm – 7.30pm
- Saturday: 10.00am – 11.30am
Please contact Johnny if you have any questions about studio classes or booking.
- Monday: 10.00am – 11.20am (Online only until Sept 28)
- Tuesday: 6.00pm – 7.20pm (Online only)
- Wednesday: 10.00am – 11.30am (follow the studio class)
- Thursday: 6.00pm – 7.30pm (follow the studio class)
- Saturday: 8.00am – 9.30am (follow a led-practice)
- Saturday: 10.00am – 11.30am (follow the studio class)
Online classes are accessable as a weekly subscription.
Private Classes are available in person or online. If you feel unable to participate in general classes due to an injury or chronic condition you can book private remedial sessions which would aim to equip you to eventually join general classes. Please contact Johnny.
Teacher mentoring / training will be available in 2020 to suitable candidates. Please discuss with Johnny.